Do you need Round Top Antiques Show lodging?
Many shoppers make their reservations for the next show as they check out…but that does not mean you cannot find a place to stay for the Fall show.
We have some suggestions for Round Top Antiques Show lodging:
- Waldo’s Camp — on the Colorado River; cabins, RV and camping sites.
- Solid Rock Ranch Retreat in Carmine has five rooms and a two-bedroom home for rent.
- Free Rein — ranch home near La Grange with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on 160 acres.
- Texas Tin Haus in downtown Burton may have some availability during the show.
- Round Top Inn — has several rooms and cottages; call soon for availability during the show.
- Spellbound’s Smoke House — has three bedrooms — in downtown Round Top. Call Kevin at 469-682-0049.
- Recycling the Past/Round Top Ballroom are recycling ocean shipping containers into unique guest suites 1 mile from Warrenton. Watch them on Facebook and Instagram to see their progress and be the first to know when they are available.
- Wander Inn at the Junk Gypsy World Headquarters is coming soon. Sign up here to know when those rooms will be available.
Experts have told us that you should follow area guest houses and bed-and-breakfasts on Facebook because sometime they will post last-minute vacancies.
Know that the Round Top Chamber of Commerce has a Round Top Antiques Show lodging request application that you should check out here.
If you are unfamiliar with the area, check out these communities: Giddings, Brenham, La Grange, Fayetteville, Bellville, Columbus and Schulenburg. All have hotels/motels as well as boutique options like inns, guest houses, etc. Bastrop is about an hour’s drive (before you get to the show’s traffic.) We’ve heard of others staying in Hempstead, Navasota and even Austin. Caldwell and Somerville are options as well.